The Summer 2014 edition of Celtic Life International Magazine shines the spotlight on Nova Scotia! Also inside you will find our guide to Highland Games & Celtic Festivals, exclusive interviews with Irish musician and activist Bob Geldof and author Diana Gabaldon, feature stories on the hilarious hit TV series Mrs. Brown’s Boys and Cape Breton fiddler Buddy MacMaster, articles on Dundee, 3D Bagpipes, Titanic the Musical. fashion with Michael Kaye Couture, our tribute to Canadian scribe Alistair MacLeod, and much more. On sale June 20! Subscribe today!
NOW ON SALE!!
The Celtic Question
What is your favourite Celtic-inspired cuisine?
- Scottish Haggis 28%, 19 votes19 votes 28%19 votes - 28% of all votes
- Irish Chowder 21%, 14 votes14 votes 21%14 votes - 21% of all votes
- Cornish Pasties 16%, 11 votes11 votes 16%11 votes - 16% of all votes
- Welsh Rarebit 12%, 8 votes8 votes 12%8 votes - 12% of all votes
- Caldo a la gallega 10%, 7 votes7 votes 10%7 votes - 10% of all votes
- Manx Scallops 7%, 5 votes5 votes 7%5 votes - 7% of all votes
- Breton Moules & Frites 6%, 4 votes4 votes 6%4 votes - 6% of all votes
Total Votes: 68
May 3, 2023Polls Archive
×You or your IP had already vote.
Leave a Comment