NOW ON SALE!!
The Celtic Question
What is your favourite Celtic-inspired cuisine?
- Scottish Haggis 23%, 13 votes13 votes 23%13 votes - 23% of all votes
- Irish Chowder 23%, 13 votes13 votes 23%13 votes - 23% of all votes
- Welsh Rarebit 14%, 8 votes8 votes 14%8 votes - 14% of all votes
- Cornish Pasties 14%, 8 votes8 votes 14%8 votes - 14% of all votes
- Caldo a la gallega 12%, 7 votes7 votes 12%7 votes - 12% of all votes
- Manx Scallops 7%, 4 votes4 votes 7%4 votes - 7% of all votes
- Breton Moules & Frites 7%, 4 votes4 votes 7%4 votes - 7% of all votes
Total Votes: 57
May 3, 2023Polls Archive
×You or your IP had already vote.
This is an epic fun, grand adventure book, offering so much, in entertainment, learning, laughter, I’ve fallen in love with Scotland , I was already in love with the ginger Scot, & his grey goat friend! I have also listened on my audible, nothing like having Sam & Graham read to you!!!
Good evening. Is it possible to purchase this copy without a subscription? I’m in Canada and I’m a huge Sam Heughan fan. And Graham too, of course!!!!
Oh yes I would love to read and honor all my favorites clansters! February 2021 perfect for my birthday gift of my Scottish relatives. ❤❤❤