We go forty shades of green in our April 2016 edition, with feature stories on Ireland’s Ancient East, the Centennial anniversary of the 1916 Easter Uprising, actress Catherine Zeta-Jones, Celtic Woman, author Emma Donoghue, Byrne & Kelly of Celtic Thunder, author Jo Spain, Tartan Day on Ellis Island, Gamefield, The Stuart Dynasty in Rome, Burning Bridget Cleary, author Belinda McKeon, Ontario Welsh Festival, news, views, reviews, recipes, fashion, culture, history, heritage, tradition & more! And you could win a Waterford Crystal table-ware set!
NOW ON SALE!!
The Celtic Question
What is your favourite Celtic-inspired cuisine?
- Scottish Haggis 27%, 18 votes18 votes 27%18 votes - 27% of all votes
- Irish Chowder 20%, 13 votes13 votes 20%13 votes - 20% of all votes
- Cornish Pasties 17%, 11 votes11 votes 17%11 votes - 17% of all votes
- Welsh Rarebit 12%, 8 votes8 votes 12%8 votes - 12% of all votes
- Caldo a la gallega 11%, 7 votes7 votes 11%7 votes - 11% of all votes
- Manx Scallops 8%, 5 votes5 votes 8%5 votes - 8% of all votes
- Breton Moules & Frites 6%, 4 votes4 votes 6%4 votes - 6% of all votes
Total Votes: 66
May 3, 2023Polls Archive
×You or your IP had already vote.
Leave a Comment