Our Summer 2015 edition is a smorgasbord of style & substance, with feature articles on the great Celtic nation of Bretagne, Highland Games & Celtic Festivals, Emmet Cahill of Celtic Thunder, Lord of the Dance, peacemaker Arun Ghandi, Celtic Reiki, author Anne Enright, Cornish radio, Father Ray Kelly, Harris Tweed, Catherine Fulvio, the Festival Interceltique Lorient and more! And, as always, you could win a gaggle of goodies, including a trip to Scotland! Details here!
NOW ON SALE!!
The Celtic Question
What is your favourite Celtic-inspired cuisine?
- Scottish Haggis 23%, 13 votes13 votes 23%13 votes - 23% of all votes
- Irish Chowder 23%, 13 votes13 votes 23%13 votes - 23% of all votes
- Welsh Rarebit 14%, 8 votes8 votes 14%8 votes - 14% of all votes
- Cornish Pasties 14%, 8 votes8 votes 14%8 votes - 14% of all votes
- Caldo a la gallega 12%, 7 votes7 votes 12%7 votes - 12% of all votes
- Manx Scallops 7%, 4 votes4 votes 7%4 votes - 7% of all votes
- Breton Moules & Frites 7%, 4 votes4 votes 7%4 votes - 7% of all votes
Total Votes: 57
May 3, 2023Polls Archive
×You or your IP had already vote.
Leave a Comment